Application Terms & Conditions
Pre-employment and safety screening checks
Our recruitment procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of our consumers. Prospective applicants will need to undergo a series of mandatory pre-employment safety screening checks before appointment to any position at Lyndoch. These checks include but are not limited to:
COVID-19, Influenza & Other Immunisation Requirements
- To ensure Lyndoch Living complies with government requirements and maintains a safe environment for our residents and staff members, all individuals employed by Lyndoch Living and/or on-site visitors are required provide evidence of their COVID-19 and Influenza vaccinations and other highly recommended immunisations. These requirements are constantly changing. The most current worker vaccination requirements are outlined below:
- COVID-19 vaccination
- Other immunisations
Pre-Employment Health Declaration
- In accordance with S.41 of the Workplace Injury Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2013, you are required to disclose any or all pre-existing injuries, illness or disease suffered by you of which you are aware and could reasonably be expected to foresee could be affected by the nature of the proposed employment.
- Failure to make a disclosure, or the making of a false or misleading disclosure, may dis-entitle you to compensation pursuant to the Workplace Injury Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2013 (WorkCover) should you suffer any recurrence, aggravation, acceleration, exacerbation or deterioration of a pre-existing injury, illness or disease arising from employment with Lyndoch Living. Lyndoch Living may rely upon any failure to disclose in accordance with the provisions of the Workplace Injury Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2013 as grounds for denying compensation.
Validation of Australian Work Rights & Qualifications
- Validation of Australian Work Rights (VEVO Check) and Qualifications prior to confirming employment with Lyndoch Living.
- Reference assessments from previous employers.
NDIS Worker Screening Check (applicable to prospective Lyndoch Living Limited employees only)
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme Worker Screening Checks (NDIS Check) is a Federal Government initiative designed to further protect the safety and wellbeing of Victorians with a disability who access disability services.
- The scheme requires all disability service providers to conduct NDIS pre-employment checks prior to making an offer of employment or engagement of a potential staff member.
- This safeguard strengthens existing pre-employment screening processes to better protect people with disability who access disability services.
- Relevant safety screening, including an NDIS Check, is a requirement of employment with Lyndoch Living Limited.
- Further information regarding NDIS Worker Screening Checks can be found here
Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission Banning Order Check
- All prospective employees will be cross referenced against the Aged Care Banning Orders Register
- Further information regarding the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission Banning Order can be found here
National Police Check (applicable to prospective Lyndoch Healthcare Ltd Pty employees)
- All Lyndoch Healthcare employees will be required to provide a valid clear police check.
A) Applicants who have lived overseas or are citizens/permanent residents of a country other than Australia
Applicants will be required to make a statutory declaration declaring any criminal history prior to commencing who;
- Have lived overseas for 12 months or longer during the past 10 years &/or
- Are citizens/permanent residents of a country other than Australia at any time after turning 16 years of age
B) All other applicants
All other applicants will be required to make a statutory declaration declaring they;
- Have not have lived overseas for 12 months or longer during the past 10 years &/or
- Are not citizens/permanent residents of a country other than Australia at any time after turning 16 years of age
AHPRA Credentialing background screening
- Applicants who are required to hold an AHPRA registration as part of their employment are required to provide their AHPRA registration number as part of the credentialing background screening process.
- In submitting this application, you declare all statements in the application are true and correct to the best of your knowledge at the time of submission.
- This information will be relied on in assessing your application and, if you are appointed to this position, any significant information that is found to be false or misleading may make you liable for disciplinary action including termination of employment.
- By submitting your application, you consent to Lyndoch Living completing pre-employment checks when necessary.
- If you become aware that the information you have provided is false or misleading, you should immediately bring this to our attention.
- Lyndoch Living is committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will collect, use, disclose and hold personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.